Delivery of Airpods

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I was prepared to cancel my order of them due to the delay. Then I went to the store and listened to them. They sound great and are extremely comfortable. Meanwhile I can't keep my powerbeats3 in my ears for too long because of the discomfort. I think I'll be keeping mine on order.

I canceled....

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I canceled....

I do think Apple has to take some responsibility for this. It is kind of ridiculous we are waiting months for a product they announced prior to the release of the iPhone 7/7 Plus units. If things were ready or supplies were short they could have kept it a secret a bit longer until it was ready for prime time. They are causing frustration among many of their long time users.

That said, once supplies fill, I'd imagine sales will pick up. From the brief experience I had, they really are great.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I think they are starting to catch up with demand. I saw someone else at the gym today wearing them so more people are getting them.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I seem to be one of the unlucky few who isn't going to receive them early. I talked to them yesterday and I still have the same delivery date. 51 days after I placed the order.

upandover

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
It's my favorite product that Apple has released in a long time.

I'm with you. If you're an avid audio listener they're a dream. People might not be used to paying the premium for earphones so may hesitate but these are worth it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I think they are starting to catch up with demand. I saw someone else at the gym today wearing them so more people are getting them.

I've yet to see anyone else with them in my area of travels. When I wear them I get a lot of "Ooooo's and Aaaaah's"

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Update on my situation:
I ordered mine on January 17th and had a 6 week delivery wait time.

The next week I signed up for notifications on AirPods stock at https://airpods.isinstock.com

This morning I received word that my local Apple Store had some in stock. I ordered them online and used the "Pick Up In Store" option. Then cancelled my online order.

I'm currently using my AirPods and so far I'm pleased.

Best advice is to lay your eggs in as many places as you can. Apple may also be ramping up stock in their stores so maybe deliveries will start soon as well.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Update on my situation:

The next week I signed up for notifications on AirPods stock at https://airpods.isinstock.com

This morning I received word that my local Apple Store had some in stock. I ordered them online and used the "Pick Up In Store" option. Then cancelled my online order.

Best advice is to lay your eggs in as many places as you can. Apple may also be ramping up stock in their stores so maybe deliveries will start soon as well.

ConGrats....ENJOY

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Update on my situation:

Great news on you air pods! I got a email Friday from in stock that att had them in stock. I ordered but still don't when they will be shipped.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Update on my situation:

Nice I ordered another pair from att with that link. Thanks!

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Well after I ordered the ones from att I received a email saying it was in processing yesterday. Today I recieve one from BestBuy saying they are shipped.

rodeTrip

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
just got a notification saying that verizonwireless has them. so i placed an oder and it says its shipping in 2 days..still didnt get charged yet.. lets hope this is it!!!! wish me luck!

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Me too. I have not been charged yet. However if you were to sign in if your a Verizon customer and don't have a iPhone 7 you are out of luck. Good thing I forgot my password so checked out as guest

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Verizon is saying that it was a glitch and that they have not received air pods since before Christmas. I received as did my wife a confermation number which they say does not exist. What the hell is going on?

rodeTrip

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Verizon is saying that it was a glitch and that they have not received air pods since before Christmas. I received as did my wife a confermation number which they say does not exist. What the hell is going on?

hmm i hope this isnt true! im just gonna wait 2 days and see what happens.. if nothing happens, im gonna cancel.

rodeTrip

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
i ordered from verizon right after i got the notification at 4:14pm arizona time. and i just got this email right now 🙁

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless. We do appreciate your business.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the AirPods, is currently out of stock. As soon as the item is back in stock, it will be shipped to you promptly. Your credit card was not billed for the item that was not shipped.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
e08125de6d75132d93b83b99dd47c657.png

I will keep my att order if they get shipped by Monday. and if they do I'll sell them to whomever wants them in here the price I paid and a few bucks for shipping.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR