Delivery of Airpods

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Yes thank you! My delivery date is Feb. 22nd. I do not think it will be a day sooner. I was talking to representative the other day and she ask if I wanted to cancel my order! Because I liked Verizon times better, I said NO that is not why I am saying it. I am telling you that it is a problem that you will not sent to those who ordered online. I guess its about the money to them. She was a horrible customer service representative. The ball is in their court I guess. I will never order from them again. If I can't get it from the store I will do without. Shame on them! I have really developed a hatred over this

Yep, I agree. The wait is ridiculous, and that people can just walk in and if they are lucky (like winning the lottery) they can get it, but I can't get mine which I ordered online. Along with the fact there is no news/no updates from their Customer Support is horrendous. They know I ordered, they know I'm waiting, they think 6 weeks is acceptable?

My wife yelled at me last night and told me I just have to be patient... :straight-face:

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Yep, I agree. The wait is ridiculous, and that people can just walk in and if they are lucky (like winning the lottery) they can get it, but I can't get mine which I ordered online. Along with the fact there is no news/no updates from their Customer Support is horrendous. They know I ordered, they know I'm waiting, they think 6 weeks is acceptable?

My wife yelled at me last night and told me I just have to be patient... :straight-face:
Funny, I have learned not to speak to my Wife about it. She gets tired of hearing about it.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
It's a typical supply and demand. Of course you may have ordered online in January, but you have to factor in all the other people in the world who also ordered. Plus apple is going to supply there stores with a batch as often as possible they have the right to do so.. Just have to play the sit and wait game or go am in a pillow lol. I ordered from best buy and am still sitting with processed order and estimated shipping date of March 7.

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Well after 6 weeks of waiting my order just got cancelled. Lovely. And the answer from support was that something must of went wrong and that I should place another order. Yeah right.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone ordered from carrier stores? Had a Sprint rep tell me a lady order 10 of them and she got hers within a little over a week. Anyone have any experience with Verizon or Sprint and if their wait times are shorter?

upandover

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
Had them a couple weeks. They're good guys, battery life especially, but don't go getting too excited. They're just a pair of earphones! Sound quality is so-so.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Well after 6 weeks of waiting my order just got cancelled. Lovely. And the answer from support was that something must of went wrong and that I should place another order. Yeah right.
I would be livid. Their customer service sucks bad

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I would be livid. Their customer service sucks bad

Apple's customer service sucks? That hasn't been my experience but nobody is perfect. Try calling Samsung's customer service! You might just have a new found respect for what Apple does.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Apple's customer service sucks? That hasn't been my experience but nobody is perfect. Try calling Samsung's customer service! You might just have a new found respect for what Apple does.
In my opinion Apple customer service sucks bad.I know Samsung customer service sucks too. I have had problem with them on a television not a phone. So for that reason I will never deal with Samsung again. Apple has been pretty good until my last coraspondance.

TheTechBox

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Order mine last week and the Apple site says "Delivered 17th March" :rotfl:

Also have an order on Amazon and Carphone Warehouse (both with mid-Feb estimates) to see which gets here first...

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Anyone who thinks Apple has bad customer service probably shouldn't [redacted] anymore. Everything is probably just to hard for you at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who thinks Apple has bad customer service probably shouldn't [redacted] anymore. Everything is probably just to hard for you at this point.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and not everyone has the same experience. Please be respectful.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
What are you talking about? What is so hard? Like I have said Apple has told me wrong information about their airpods from the start. My last chat with them they told me they would cancel them and I took it as a sign that they could care less about my order. So yeah I think that's pretty bad customer service! I have not had this type of service every time but certainly the the last time.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I placed an order for the AirPods on December 22. It gave me a delivery date of February 14.
Last night it changed to preparing to ship with a delivery date of February 9. My card was charged also.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I was told by an Apple employee the reason the Air Pods are taking so long to ship is because when someone orders a set they make them from scratch. Do you think this is true? I guess it would make since, that's why it takes 51 days. But they know now as Mr. Cook says it they're a runway success, they would be making them as soon as they could pump them out?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Due to the ridiculous delay, I've almost completely lost interest in them.

I was prepared to cancel my order of them due to the delay. Then I went to the store and listened to them. They sound great and are extremely comfortable. Meanwhile I can't keep my powerbeats3 in my ears for too long because of the discomfort. I think I'll be keeping mine on order.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
My original delivery date of February 14 was moved to February 9th. They showed up today.
12 days earlier than the original prediction.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro