Delivery of Airpods

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Ya I ask Apple and they said the 6 weeks was not a delivery date for them not me. And I would get them on February 22. This has been such a debacle, I hope they're worth it.

They are very much worth it... I love mine.

Powarun

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on Apple and had a delivery around February 22nd, then saw that ATT had them in stock online only, and ordered them on Friday night and was shipped today. I'd suggest checking other stores from time to time.

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I also pre-ordered mine from Apple to be delivered on January 12. I got an email from Apple on January 2 saying they had been shipped and would arrive on January 5 along with a tracking #. I love mine! Very comfortable, don't fall out of ears, sound great.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I was at my Apple Store Yesterday and demo a pair Apple Airbuds. My Apple store didn't have any in stock and an estimated delivery date of Feb 22nd. I decided to go to the BestBuy website right there in the parking lot and ordered them, They was shipped this morning and should be here by Saturday or no later than Monday.....beats Feb 22nd.

Update ;
I received them on Monday January 9th. Glad I made the decision to check BestBuy website...
18b8a0f805c9e558f8864c6b788b28d9.jpg

7a9987c3bf24b1bdc959219beceba2fb.jpg

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Question: Are the airpods same as the ear pods as far as shape and dimensions? They look the same and if so, I can't use them. They hurt my ears and fall out easily.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
My Best buy says March 1st. Mean while Apple now says March 2nd. My order still is February 22nd. I guess I am not going to get any luck on early delivery

goodevening

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
My Best buy says March 1st. Mean while Apple now says March 2nd. My order still is February 22nd. I guess I am not going to get any luck on early delivery

I ordered mine on the 6th when my best buy was saying a February 27th delivery date and mine are now currently being shipped. Much faster than I expected. I'm excited about them because I can't use the ones that have the silicone tips because they cause too much suction in my ears.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I didn't like the EarPods but decided to give these a try. What I would recommend is heading to your local Apple Store. They have AirPods you can actually try out for yourself before you make the investment. (There is apparently a rigorous santation process they have after each use) that's what I did and was surprised and impressed. Needless to say I picked up a pair as soon as there was local availability two days later.

hammer40330

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a pair today from ATT should be here in a couple of days. Then went to local Apple Store and they had them in stock so I bought them as well. Now I will have 2 pair but will sale one of them

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Best Buy says March 2nd for delivery and January 17 for in store pickup if ordered in store. Seems weird. Can't do in store pickup online though.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I am getting so frustrated waiting on this product. I hope everyday I will see a email saying your product is on it's way. My local store has gotten two shipments, both selling out in less than 10 minutes, so that's not going to be an option. I order the beginning of January with a delivery date of February 22nd. That's 52 days. I think Apple needs to stop shipping to the stores to the product to the people that ordered them on-line first! I have complained to Apple so many times and all they say is I understand your frustration. No you don't. Now they are started to play commercials really? You can't even get the dang product! I would have ordered last year if Apple had not lied to me and how I would be notified when they had them for sale. I ask them several times and got the same answer, to sign up to their newsletter, then I would know when they go on sale. Bull! Sorry I will step off my soap box now. Thanks for reading

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I am getting so frustrated waiting on this product. I hope everyday I will see a email saying your product is on it's way. My local store has gotten two shipments, both selling out in less than 10 minutes, so that's not going to be an option. I order the beginning of January with a delivery date of February 22nd. That's 52 days. I think Apple needs to stop shipping to the stores to the product to the people that ordered them on-line first! I have complained to Apple so many times and all they say is I understand your frustration. No you don't. Now they are started to play commercials really? You can't even get the dang product! I would have ordered last year if Apple had not lied to me and how I would be notified when they had them for sale. I ask them several times and got the same answer, to sign up to their newsletter, then I would know when they go on sale. Bull! Sorry I will step off my soap box now. Thanks for reading

Sometimes I think our dependence on tech is really unfortunate. Something like this shouldn't get us so worked up. That said, I recently pulled the trigger and ordered a pair after reading countless positive reviews. My wait time is 6 weeks. And that is ok. I was just fine before the Airpods and my usage isn't hindered without them. This is nothing new with a new release from Apple. Waiting is the name of the game.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Sometimes I think our dependence on tech is really unfortunate. Something like this shouldn't get us so worked up. That said, I recently pulled the trigger and ordered a pair after reading countless positive reviews. My wait time is 6 weeks. And that is ok. I was just fine before the Airpods and my usage isn't hindered without them. This is nothing new with a new release from Apple. Waiting is the name of the game.
You are right! But it is tearing me up inside.I have a set of Rowkin bit charge which acts just fine. I try and not think about it. But all the stories I have gotten from Apple just make me so mad. Believe me I have told them how I feel do they care probably not. In a couple of months it will be nothing more than a distance memory if that.

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

I'm in the same boat you are in. I see you ordered on January 3, I ordered on January 4, my delivery day is Feb 23, 2017, and is still processing. It is extremely frustrating to see that people are able to pick them up in store but they aren't able to ship me (and yours) mine (ours).

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the same boat you are in. I see you ordered on January 3, I ordered on January 4, my delivery day is Feb 23, 2017, and is still processing. It is extremely frustrating to see that people are able to pick them up in store but they aren't able to ship me (and yours) mine (ours).
Yes thank you! My delivery date is Feb. 22nd. I do not think it will be a day sooner. I was talking to representative the other day and she ask if I wanted to cancel my order! Because I liked Verizon times better, I said NO that is not why I am saying it. I am telling you that it is a problem that you will not sent to those who ordered online. I guess its about the money to them. She was a horrible customer service representative. The ball is in their court I guess. I will never order from them again. If I can't get it from the store I will do without. Shame on them! I have really developed a hatred over this

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods