Airpods or Beats solo 3 wireless ?

taonari

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
I have the Beats Solo 3 headphones now and AirPods on the way. The Beats are on ear headphones and have ridiculously long battery life and incredible range. I wear glasses and as with many on ear headphones for me, my ears will start to hurt after a couple of hours.

However, I have no issues with EarPods and am looking forward to AirPods soon.

I'd try both out at an Apple Store and see which one you like more.

mstacheef

May 8, 2013
Visit site
2 totally different kinds of products. I have Powerbeat3's for working out and when I travel on long flights, but the AirPods are what I use for calls, walking around, casual listening etc. they also have surprisingly good sound, but not compared to the Beats. Really depends on how you're using.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
You are comparing apples to oranges. They are both totally a different style. If you prefer on ear headphones then the Solo 3's are what you are looking for. The AirPods are in ear so if you prefer that style then go for those.

I can't wear on ear headphones (my ears hurt after a bit) so I have AirPods and Powerbeats3's and I love them both, but the AirPods are my daily use headphones. For everything, gym, work, etc. I use the PB3s to sleep with since they have the ear hooks so they don't come out over night.

dasupaman23

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Just got my hands on both. I wanted to like the PB 3 more but the AirPods are surprisingly good. It's weird because the fit on the AirPods is better than the EarPods. I couldn't get the PB 3 to fit comfortably when not wearing a hat or glasses. Always felt loose. Even got foam comply tips and still didn't have a great fit.

Packaged them up and they are heading back to Amazon.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2