My status changed to shipped this morning! How long it will take for me to receive it?

Jackie Ren

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
I got a email from apple this morning that my AirPod just shipped. I went to ups track and it says just shipped from shanghai! Can't believe it has to travel cross half the world. On apple site says estimate deliver date Jan 7, UPS site says Dec 30. Does anyone know how long it will take for your AirPod from shipped to delivered?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I would go with the UPS tracking. As they have the AirPods in their hands they will know best as they scan the package on its trip. Just check UPS daily. I would think about 5-10 business days, but that's only a guess on my part.

Jackie Ren

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
UPS just updated their delivery schedule to December 29, that is tomorrow, so exciting. Too bad I can't get it today coz it is my birthday today!

Jackie Ren

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Received!

Too bad it is class 10 Bluetooth which means the rang is not 100 meters, I can't walk around in my house without the music been cut off like my powerbeats3!

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
UPS just updated their delivery schedule to December 29, that is tomorrow, so exciting. Too bad I
can't get it today coz it is my birthday today!
My birthday is today and mine are being delivered tomorrow so get to celebrate for two days instead of just one! How are you liking yours other than the range issue?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Received!

Too bad it is class 10 Bluetooth which means the rang is not 100 meters, I can't walk around in my house without the music been cut off like my powerbeats3!

Seriously??? I can go all over my house with solid connection. Even better I can go all over my office will all of the tech and competing BT and wireless and keep my connection.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2