Mine should arrive on January 12. Can't wait!
    robertk328 likes this.
    01-01-2017 09:06 PM
    Now that I have been using them for a few weeks I can honestly say that they are the best headphones I have used. I love them.
    Tartarus and DianaAW like this.
    01-01-2017 09:29 PM
    I know it's not the Apple way, but if they came in BLACK...

I would probably own a pair already
    I completely agree. Something matte black to match the iPhone 7 would be KILLER!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-02-2017 03:48 PM
    Maybe these will be at an Apple Store near you...
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...9a77aeb728.png
    Yeah, they look great in black. If those were real, it'd be extremely tempting.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-02-2017 06:06 PM
    Yeah, they look great in black. If those were real, it'd be extremely tempting.
    Yeah, if they were real. If only Apple would "Think Different"....LOL
    Tartarus and Trigati like this.
    01-03-2017 07:04 AM
    Yeah, if they were real. If only Apple would "Think Different"....LOL
    I know, right? The one thing they hardly 'think different' on is their color schemes.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-03-2017 07:28 PM
    Maybe these will be at an Apple Store near you...
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...9a77aeb728.png
    Yes, these specific AirPods would be worth $159 to me if they existed.
    Spencerdl and KarmelVixen like this.
    01-03-2017 07:39 PM
    After having them for 2 weeks, I can honestly say they are worth every penny. My unboxing video my help some of you make a decision. Check it out:

Also, I'd love to get some feedback so please comment on the video if you liked it and maybe what products you'd be interested in seeing in the future. Also, if you'd like you can follow me on twitter: @RC2Reviews
    01-04-2017 02:39 PM
    After having them for 2 weeks, I can honestly say they are worth every penny. My unboxing video my help some of you make a decision. Check it out:

Also, I'd love to get some feedback so please comment on the video if you liked it and maybe what products you'd be interested in seeing in the future. Also, if you'd like you can follow me on twitter: @RC2Reviews
    Nice video, Ricardo
    01-04-2017 05:57 PM

Very NICE Review Ricardo .
    01-04-2017 06:12 PM

Good video. Nicely succinct, and I think it gives a well rounded, brief overview of all the features for the length.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-05-2017 05:00 AM
    Yes, they will actually be my first Bluetooth headphones
    Spencerdl, bamf-hacker and DianaAW like this.
    01-05-2017 09:18 PM
    I've had mine for two weeks now and I love them. One initial glitch was that they wouldn't pair with my 6S Plus until they were 100% charged. (They came with an 80% charge out of the box.) After that hiccup, they've been perfect and I couldn't be more satisfied with their performance.
    01-09-2017 11:27 AM

You mention in the video that "time will tell" if you continue to use the AirPods. Since a couple weeks have gone by, what's your verdict?
    01-09-2017 11:42 AM
    01-09-2017 12:05 PM
    So any updates on these for the ones who have had them a few weeks now. I have the solo 3s love them but not something I want to carry to work. So I am between these and/or upgrading to the jaybird x3s
    01-09-2017 02:38 PM
    I'd be interested in more thoughts in regards to audio quality when listening to music? Any issues with disconnects?
    Tartarus likes this.
    01-09-2017 02:46 PM
    I'd be interested in more thoughts in regards to audio quality when listening to music? Any issues with disconnects?
    Audio quality is superb while listening to music and on a phone call. I've been testing them all day with various types of music and I would put the Apple AirPods up there with the best sounding earbuds (I was using BOSE Soundsport Pulse). The bass is solid and actually better than my BOSE, with the remaining instruments clear and full....and the AirPods are pleasingly loud as well. There are no issues with disconnecting. Not exactly sure how far I can wonder away from my iPhone before disconnection...yet.
    Highly recommended and YES, worth the $159.99 in my honest opinion considering its APPLE
    01-09-2017 08:10 PM
    Not exactly sure how far I can wonder away from my iPhone before disconnection...yet.
    Spencerdl and kazp3r17 like this.
    01-09-2017 08:49 PM
    Given the price of high quality Bluetooth headphones, and looking at what this product offers, with seemless Bluetooth Apple magic, it for sure is worth the price it's at!
    Tartarus, Spencerdl and DianaAW like this.
    01-10-2017 01:04 AM
    So any updates on these for the ones who have had them a few weeks now. I have the solo 3s love them but not something I want to carry to work. So I am between these and/or upgrading to the jaybird x3s
    After a few weeks I can't see getting anything else. They are so easy to work with. I can start on a call and then just open the case pull the AirPods out and I am now talking hands free. This came in handy when I started talking with my wife but had to start the kids bath. Went hands free - piece of cake. I also workout with these and have for the whole time I have had them. Not once did I regret getting them or even have them slip out of my ears. I love being able to open the case put them in and double tap one of them and music starts. Never really have to touch the phone.

Bottom-line: They are my #1 headphones and will be.
    Spencerdl, kazp3r17 and DianaAW like this.
    01-10-2017 08:38 AM
    it was worth it!
    01-10-2017 08:54 AM
    After a few weeks I can't see getting anything else. They are so easy to work with. I can start on a call and then just open the case pull the AirPods out and I am now talking hands free. This came in handy when I started talking with my wife but had to start the kids bath. Went hands free - piece of cake. I also workout with these and have for the whole time I have had them. Not once did I regret getting them or even have them slip out of my ears. I love being able to open the case put them in and double tap one of them and music starts. Never really have to touch the phone.

Bottom-line: They are my #1 headphones and will be.
    Welp guess I'll just call them my early birthday gift to myself
    Spencerdl, Tartarus and DianaAW like this.
    01-10-2017 09:31 AM
    Welp guess I'll just call them my early birthday gift to myself
    I have to agree with the post yo quoted.
    After 5 weeks I'm still pleased with them. I can't imagine a day without them.
    I'm using them religiously.
    DianaAW likes this.
    01-10-2017 11:55 AM
    I have to agree with the post yo quoted.
    After 5 weeks I'm still pleased with them. I can't imagine a day without them.
    I'm using them religiously.
    Yea, I have Been hesitant to buy a pair. A family member has the Samsung gear iconx and they were pretty good. Preferrably longevity use is what I'm looking for. I appreciate everyone's feedback!
    01-10-2017 12:19 PM
158 ... 23456 ...