Any known release dates for the Apple AirPods?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Release Date

All we know right now is "October". The good news is that there's only about three weeks left in October so I'm guessing we'll know more really soon.

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site

Apple website says "Late October"

a739486b3c77c9728a1adb112c7fb955.png

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site

My wife apple and talk to someone live on Sunday and the lady said they would go on pre sale next week. Then shipping the following week. I wanted to double check so I chatted with apple and they said they did not know and Apologized what was said. So I don't know if Apple was playing dumb with me and accidentally told my wife. Needless to say I gave them a piece of my mind.

applefan4515

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site

They will probably take preorders next Friday, shipping the following Friday. Will announce preorders Thursday at the mac event.

JSSmith83

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site

Anyone hear any updates lately? Besides the January launch, I mean. I really hope that these aren't pushed back that far.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site

I haven't heard anything but I am not really believing Jan. I am checking everyday just in case. I am really looking forward to these, I hope I am not disappointed when I do get them.

JSSmith83

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site

I just had a writing session that I started with my old Solo2s. After about 20 minutes they started to hurt my ears, so I switched to my EarPods. To me, the EarPods sounded much more lively. This got me more excited for the AirPods. I can't believe I liked them better!

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site

I plan on getting two pair but now it's being reported December. I wish I could get concrete evidence of them being released

JSSmith83

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site

I agree. I just wish he had a date to prepare for. Between these and the snapchat spectacles just showing up randomly, I can't take it.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site

If they don't go on sale soon I am going to be looking at different products like Erato Apollo 7 sure it cost more but I am so sick of waiting and Apple won't give a word out about when they might go on sale. The only hope is maybe black Friday but I doubt it!

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Here is something kinda interesting, I put out a tweet to applesupport, tim cook, and Apple saying that if you did not release them soon I would have to go elsewhere and find another product. I have done several of these type tweets. But this time I got a response from applesupport saying to be sure and check (they gave me the link) it goes to the store. Maybe it is typical response from them but they have never bothered to respond to me before, so maybe that good news. I don't know maybe I am being optimistic about it.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Take with a grain of salt but an Apple Employee come though my Wife's work and she ask him about the Ai rpods and he said He is not sure probably next year.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox