Reasonably Priced or too expensive?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
During the keynote, it was said that the new Apple AirPods will be $159. Do you think they are reasonably priced or do you think they are too expensive? Personally, I think the price is fine although I expected them to be around the $99 price range. What say you?

SL2

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I just checked apple.com. Given that wireless headsets start at $99, and the next model is $149, I'm not surprised. Apple never aim for the least expensive accessories.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Seems high to me. I wouldn't pay that much for them. Of course, I haven't used them at all, but they seem similar in shape to the EarPods and they don't fit me right.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I expected them to be $99 or even $129 but $159 is a little on the high side, I'm complaining but I will still get it. Lol Happy iPhone Day

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Seems high to me. I wouldn't pay that much for them. Of course, I haven't used them at all, but they seem similar in shape to the EarPods and they don't fit me right.

I hear ya. I still can't run with the current EarPods in my ear because they'd fall out too easily. Other than that, they fit and stay put just fine. Hopefully, the AirPods will somehow fit more snugly. I'll know soon enough, right?...

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya. I still can't run with the current EarPods in my ear because they'd fall out too easily. Other than that, they fit and stay put just fine. Hopefully, the AirPods will somehow fit more snugly. I'll know soon enough, right?...

Yea. They have never fit me right. I will stick to my jaybirds.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2