Whose getting a pair of the new AirPods?

JSSmith83

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
If these things ever actually come out, I'll be happy to try them out. I'm really anxious to try out the W1 chip. About to break down and get the Solo3s even though they sit tight on my head.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If I had got the 7/7 Plus, I wouldn't get them. None of the earpods Apple has ever made stay in my ear. For $160, I could do better. I prefer over the head headphones.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I like it. I'm not into latest specs and all, but a lot of co-workers use them and I have no issues with them

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
If I had got the 7/7 Plus, I wouldn't get them. None of the earpods Apple has ever made stay in my ear. For $160, I could do better. I prefer over the head headphones.

The reviews that are coming out are saying they actually stay in ear better because there is no wire to pull down on it. We shall see.

I'm also getting anxious for them. If I was only waiting for the W1 chip, I'd probably just buy some Beats right now, but I like the extras of the charging case and other extras like taking them out pauses them. It's a pain the butt to move something like Beats between work and home often and not forget them or have to carry them. The airpods will fit in my pocket. Much easier.

JSSmith83

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I can't wait to get them. The ability to switch between devices is my most desired feature at this point. I know the beats stuff does that as well, but $300+tax is much harder to justify than $160

Dk4884

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
I'll be up late to snag them online when they go up for pre-order! Apples next wearable product looks slick and has incredible potential. Biometric Sensors, Audio Enhancement (Hearing Aid), Augmented Reality etc...

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I gave up. I purchased Rowkin bit charge. Their wireless ,much smaller and better looking. Plus cheaper. So far I am happy with my purchase.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
As the thread title asks, who's planning on getting a pair of the new AirPods, other than myself?...

I'm still deciding if i should make a purchase. They are a great product and a nice upgrade from the EarPods. My current earphones were purchased in 2010 with my iPod. So they are a little old and quite sharp since all the rubber has peeled off. Might just wait till the iMore competition is over and then buy if i don't win. Free is Free :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox