AirPods in a different color

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I enjoyed seeing and hearing about the new Apple AirPods, and I plan on getting a pair. Having said that, I think they should have introduced a version matching the that of the new Jet Black iPhone 7. I know that their earbuds and EarPods have traditionally been white in color, but this is one of those times where they should have introduced a black version, specifically, jet black, in my opinion. What say you?

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I enjoyed seeing and hearing about the new Apple AirPods, and I plan on getting a pair. Having said that, I think they should have introduced a version matching the that of the new Jet Black iPhone 7. I know that their earbuds and EarPods have traditionally been white in color, but this is one of those times where they should have introduced a black version, specifically, jet black, in my opinion. What say you?

As sleek as the new Jet Black 7 is there should've been sleek black Airpods!!! I can see maybe not making them for the whole array of the lineup... but the jet black should've been a given. LOL btw I think I'm gonna steer away from the rose gold for this one.