Solar Powered Chargers

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I just saw what looks to be a really neat solar charger in an email from The Grommet. It looks awesome, but is a bit pricey.

I purchased a solar charge years ago, and haven't really been all that thrilled with it.
In all truth, it's sort of gone by the wayside, and I think it would be a good plan to have a good reliable one on hand, just in case. So, I am wondering if any of you ever use solar chargers, or have any recommendations!

Thanks!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I remember iMore or maybe it was AC (or maybe BOTH) covering one that looked like a fan back in the day. It might have even been a kickstarter.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
My dad bought a calculator around 1990 and it had a small section at the top which allowed you to charge the battery on the calculator. Basically giving it infinity battery life (since it uses so little and would take that long to charge). Sadly though, it wore out and no longer charges.

I think for countries that have sunny days most of the year, having a solar charger would be awesome.

Maybe have a look here. They have some suggestions.

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras...rgers-for-phones-iphone-camping-a6981856.html

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2