Strangest iPhone Case EVER!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

At some point I'm going to review this iPhone case that I backed on kickstarter. It is the strangest iPhone case you have EVER seen. It is called simply "Eye". And it wireless charging, a backup battery, a headphone jack, a TV remote IR blaster, other stuff, AND it's (are you sitting) an Android screen!!!! That's right, you're iPhone will now have a second screen, on it's back with full Android! Either with or without SIM. I opted for without since I already have an Android phone. ;)

Do I really need another Android? No of course not! BUT I love the other features it brings. The wireless charging, the headphone jack coming back to my iPhone 7 plus! lol The ability to use my REAR camera as a selfie camera. The IR blaster! The backup battery! What's not to love!

Did anyone else support this? Anyways I will do a full review once I get my unit! :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boboseye/eye-take-your-phone-to-the-next-level?ref=user_menu

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Great little device seen it on unboxtherapy. If I planned on keeping ,y phone I would definitely support this kickstart.

brian_84

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
The video with the old lady is hilarious and the preview function when using the back camera is useful. Apart from that I'm not sure what the point is but it sure is different!

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
so this thing is just an Android phone leeching on the already marginal iPhone battery until it runs our and has to use it's own battery ? PS it's massively ugly.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
so this thing is just an Android phone leeching on the already marginal iPhone battery until it runs our and has to use it's own battery ? PS it's massively ugly.

If you're referring to the Unbox Therapy video, that's a prototype. Also, the case has its own battery. You can charge your iPhone with it if you choose.

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I really like the looks of it. I'll be watching the progress on it. If it isn't a ridiculous price and works well I could see using one. But unfortunately I don't have the swagger that granny does in that video............

**EDIT** Looking again at the video still closest to the bottom it's showing an Android screen. So does the second case run on Android? Maybe I missed something.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77