Airpods delay?

mxcmead

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Why is no one talking about the lack of supply with airpods? Apple pencils were at least on shelves even if it wasn't a large quantity.

I've been patient for a month and a half, order is still "processing items" on the apple store.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I try not to think about it. It's just another "toy" for me. It's not hurting my workflow being without them. I knew the wait when I ordered them and I knew there would be a wait when they were announced. I try not to let these things get me all worked up because it's pointless. When they arrive I'll be excited for them but until then...I don't really think about it much.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Why is no one talking about the lack of supply with airpods? Apple pencils were at least on shelves even if it wasn't a large quantity.

I've been patient for a month and a half, order is still "processing items" on the apple store.

It's been talked about, I think most are just being patient, which is hard! ;)

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah not many recent stories on the lack of supply. I ordered mine on January 4, 2017, and it's still processing for a Feb 23, 2017 delivery. I was sure they would ramp up production. Either they are still having problems or demand is through the roof.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I bought mine about a month ago and I picked it up 4 hours after I bought them.

Check istocknow.com and if a store near you has them, but it online from Apple. That's what I did. Randomly check and a Boston store got them in and I ordered and picked it up. The same day. I only waited 4 hours because I was at work.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Definitely use istocknow.com if you don't want to wait for them. As long as you're quick enough to order once the email comes in that they're in stock, you'll only have to wait about a week. I set up a reminder a week and a half ago, got notified Friday that my local store got some in stock, ordered 2 pair and picked them up that day. They were sold out within 15 mins of getting the reminder, so you do need to be quick.

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Are AirPods still taking 6 weeks to be received. I was in the Apple Store in Las Vegas and the rep told me that the website says 6 weeks but most orders are being shipped a lot quicker than that. Has any experienced this recently?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Are AirPods still taking 6 weeks to be received. I was in the Apple Store in Las Vegas and the rep told me that the website says 6 weeks but most orders are being shipped a lot quicker than that. Has any experienced this recently?

Yep!

Mine's still proccessing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice