Best iPhone 6 case for rain...
This may have been discussed already, but which case for the 6 do you all recommend for being out in the rain? It doesn't necessarily have to be a waterproof case but just really good in the rain. Thanks.
- 09-27-2016, 10:01 PM #2
Re: Best iPhone 6 case for rain...
I suggest Ottorbox or Lifeproof. Otterbox will do a great job but is not waterproof. Pretty close to it though. Lifeproof is a waterproof case. Will completely protect it in the rain, but reviews are split on the talk and listen with the case. I am currently reviewing a case for Lifeproof and currently it is working without any issues. I have also used Otterbox and have never had an issue with them.
- 10-22-2016, 12:38 PM #4
- 10-22-2016, 12:41 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2016, 08:50 PM
- By PrincessB in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2016, 07:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2016, 05:56 PM
- By simaan55 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2016, 05:54 PM
- By clouds0222 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2016, 04:08 PM