Got my Gear Fit 2 Beta invite and installed

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
image.jpg

Anyone else sign up to beta test? My Gear Fit 2 arrives tomorrow and I was going to sell it since it wasn't compatible. Lucky me, they opened up the iOS beta and I got approved. Looking forward to testing it out!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No. I've not signed up to beta test the aforementioned device, but hopefully, others who have will reply soon. In fact, since this thread would fit better in the Connectedly Forum, member may have already discussed it there.

BIGAAPL

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
View attachment 110688

Anyone else sign up to beta test? My Gear Fit 2 arrives tomorrow and I was going to sell it since it wasn't compatible. Lucky me, they opened up the iOS beta and I got approved. Looking forward to testing it out!

I signed up also and was approved. So far so good as far as features go. I'm receiving all notifications but mail which is fine. My biggest gripe is what's with the stripped down crap version of S Health in the IOS Gear Fit2 app. The version currently out on Samsung phones is WAY BETTER.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
It's working pretty good for me so far. I have noticed that when updating apps that there doesn't seem to be a "que". It just cancels out the previous install and starts on the new. For instance, I was updating the timer and then at about 30 percent I installed an update to the Health Apps application. What that did was cancel the timer install. Not sure if that's the way it should be but I bet not.

BIGAAPL

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
It's working pretty good for me so far. I have noticed that when updating apps that there doesn't seem to be a "que". It just cancels out the previous install and starts on the new. For instance, I was updating the timer and then at about 30 percent I installed an update to the Health Apps application. What that did was cancel the timer install. Not sure if that's the way it should be but I bet not.

BIGAAPL

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site

Have you had any battery issues. Mine stinks. There are times where it loses 20% in 3 hours while in do not disturb and sleeping. Turned off the autoupdate on wifi feature and hoping that helps.

Jamesey76

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Please share IPA I have gear fit 2 and iPhone and I want the beta app too! You can no longer sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal