Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes
    iMore Pro

Default Re: How many prefer Apple accessories?

Only one of my accessories is Apple branded, and that's one of those charging cables that locks in to the device( from a Nano I think ) the rest of my Apple original cables were such bad quality that they long since died. Apple accessories seem to me to be expensive for what they are.

My favorite cases are Otterbox. But I also have an  leather case. I use a variety of Mfi certified lightning cables as well as Apple's cables. The chargers are always Apple brand though. There's good quality non Apple accessories available. There's also some crap.
    mumfoau, ladyc0524 and mbar9607 like this.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,823 Global Posts

I have bought Apple leather and Evutec Karbon S1 from Apple for my 6s and both were top quality and have bought a few others on a whem when out shopping and only use the Apple cases a little more money perhaps but Top Quality .
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,673 Global Posts

I like the simplicity of Apple accessories. Also a big fan of Anker, TwelveSouth, and Mophie.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts

I have a bunch of cases from otterbox to magpul and lifeproof but for some reason after a day of use I end up back with a apple case lol I think the fit and finish are just so perfect and the soft inner liner is great. I'm starting to realize that the phone itself is built well that a drop with a thin case such as apples will not destroy it . Yea the screen is always at risk no matter what case you use, but enjoy the phone without a bulky case 😎
    iMore Beginner

I love the apple silicon cases, but they do start to peal at the corners. I don't care for the leather because the power button is too hard to press. Recently purchased the Zagg orbit bumper and I really like it. I also like the Tech 21 impact clear case.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts

i love my magpul case since all my ar accessories and glock magazines are magpul, ive got a couple otterbox cases, couple lifeproof cases, mophie case, and the apple silicone case and for some reason i keep going back to the magpul case in the end. i think its case its slim has good grip and covers the bottom of the phone too.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12