Only one of my accessories is Apple branded, and that's one of those charging cables that locks in to the device( from a Nano I think ) the rest of my Apple original cables were such bad quality that they long since died. Apple accessories seem to me to be expensive for what they are.
    06-27-2016 04:55 AM
    My favorite cases are Otterbox. But I also have an  leather case. I use a variety of Mfi certified lightning cables as well as Apple's cables. The chargers are always Apple brand though. There's good quality non Apple accessories available. There's also some crap.
    06-27-2016 05:23 AM
    I have bought Apple leather and Evutec Karbon S1 from Apple for my 6s and both were top quality and have bought a few others on a whem when out shopping and only use the Apple cases a little more money perhaps but Top Quality .
    07-03-2016 08:15 AM
    I like the simplicity of Apple accessories. Also a big fan of Anker, TwelveSouth, and Mophie.
    07-03-2016 08:39 AM
    I have a bunch of cases from otterbox to magpul and lifeproof but for some reason after a day of use I end up back with a apple case lol I think the fit and finish are just so perfect and the soft inner liner is great. I'm starting to realize that the phone itself is built well that a drop with a thin case such as apples will not destroy it . Yea the screen is always at risk no matter what case you use, but enjoy the phone without a bulky case 😎
    08-06-2016 10:00 AM
    I love the apple silicon cases, but they do start to peal at the corners. I don't care for the leather because the power button is too hard to press. Recently purchased the Zagg orbit bumper and I really like it. I also like the Tech 21 impact clear case.
    08-06-2016 12:03 PM
    i love my magpul case since all my ar accessories and glock magazines are magpul, ive got a couple otterbox cases, couple lifeproof cases, mophie case, and the apple silicone case and for some reason i keep going back to the magpul case in the end. i think its case its slim has good grip and covers the bottom of the phone too.
    08-09-2016 07:45 AM
32 12