- iMore Intermediate
- 401 Posts
Best place to buy replacement Otterbox parts
My husband has an iPhone 5, which he got from work! His otterbox defender as is falling apart and past the warranty. He doesn't want to pay full price for a new one because his phone is old and in all truth, he's afraid spending money will jinx it! 🙄
So we're looking for the most "economic" option. I'm thinking just replacing the outer shell might be an option but they are really expensive at Otterbox! So suggestions would be appreciated!
- 05-28-2016, 11:06 AM #2
- 05-28-2016, 02:07 PM #3
Re: Best place to buy replacement Otterbox parts
I would try to find the old version that has the home button cover. It's what I have on my old 5. If you can't find a used one like that, Amazon has new ones for the 5 for $23. They're different from the old style. Some had issues with the protective screen not fitting flush with the phone's screen. It was hit or miss. But Otter will back it up.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 06-01-2016, 12:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2016, 11:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2016, 11:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2016, 11:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2016, 06:12 AM