What case are you using for your 6s? I need recommendations.

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a 6s and I purchased the Tech21 Evo Elite, but at $50 it's just to expensive. I'm going to return it to the Apple Store today.

I'm just curious on what everyone is using?

My first 6s case was the Spigen Air Skin case. I loved how thin it is was but protection obviously was horrible. I dropped my phone and the case cracked instantly.

I'm looking for a case that'll protect my phone but also a case with the least bulk, thin as possible.

DriftSlave

May 22, 2016
Visit site
I have a 6s and I purchased the Tech21 Evo Elite, but at $50 it's just to expensive. I'm going to return it to the Apple Store today.

I'm just curious on what everyone is using?

My first 6s case was the Spigen Air Skin case. I loved how thin it is was but protection obviously was horrible. I dropped my phone and the case cracked instantly.

I'm looking for a case that'll protect my phone but also a case with the least bulk, thin as possible.

I'm using a Otterbox but that's too bulky for your taste. You could go wit Apple's cases but I would suggest getting something with a larger lip around the edges or if you do get a Apple case, then to invest in getting a tempered glass screen protector. I would suggest in the Spigen Neo Hybrid or Thin Fit hybrid but It seems that the brand name has been sullied, personally their cases worked well for me in the past.

Alternatively bumper cases are another option.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using a Pelican Adventurer, however I'm waiting on my Alt Case by Mod-3. It's a bumper case with a magnet. And by bumper, I mean it has a bumper on all four corners only connected on the back in an X pattern with a magnet at the center for wall mounts and car mounts you can buy for it. It also comes with one wall mount. I'm hoping it gets in soon.

MJ502

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I just got a RhinoShield CrashGuard and I am LOVING it. The below photo is just one that I found online, but I am using the dark blue version. Probably my favorite case.

Attachments

• 2aeuh01.jpg
    2aeuh01.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 16krm1x.jpg
    16krm1x.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 52

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple silicone, though just remembered I have an Apple leather so put that back on. Also the Smart Battery Case from time to time.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple silicone, though just remembered I have an Apple leather so put that back on. Also the Smart Battery Case from time to time.

Forgot about my Spigen Slim Armor. I put it on today when I was coaching t-ball. But I don't use it much. Doesn't add much compared to the Apple cases (other than the battery case) but it's enough to be noticeable. Still a nice case though!

D

Deleted member 488356

I am using Imoshion Kaleto Flip Case for Apple iPhone 6S.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I caved on seeing the beauty of my gold iPhone. I just picked up a Lifeproof Frē Power case. It's bulkier than I thought. A little weighty, the built in screen protector seems better than previous models though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl