Spigen tough armor vs Magpul field vs? 5S/SE
Hello all, currently we have iPhone 5s with a SE on the way, both in Otterbox commuters. Looking for a less bulky option but with some drop protection to screen. Anyone run the above? Any lip to protect screen on either?
- 03-30-2016, 11:22 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 179 Posts
Re: Spigen tough armor vs Magpul field vs? 5S/SE
I always buy Spigen, i think they are the best cases. I even had the Spigen Ultra Slim case on my 5S and protected my iPhone from a drop or 2. But i upgraded to a more protective Spigen case when i got the 6 due to the way the screen is. But def go with Spigen.
- 03-30-2016, 12:42 PM #4
- 03-31-2016, 08:29 AM #6
- 04-16-2016, 07:01 PM #8
- By Snappy Phoenix in forum iPhone SEReplies: 15Last Post: 09-17-2016, 07:27 PM
- By Samuel Orris in forum iPhone SEReplies: 21Last Post: 05-01-2016, 08:29 AM
- By Snappy Phoenix in forum iPhone SEReplies: 60Last Post: 04-09-2016, 07:36 PM
- By jackwins in forum iPhone SEReplies: 10Last Post: 03-31-2016, 10:19 PM
- By AdamAndrew7 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2016, 10:50 AM