Anyone with 6 plus apple red leather case?
Any pictures of your aged leather case?
Wanted to see your worn damage !
Thinking of getting 1 but my work environment are hot and I tend to put my iPhone on front pocket which does get near to hot temperature often.
Using clear tpu currently. It does get a bit slippery to sticky at time. Love smooth touch of leather.
I am also concerned about the bottom being unprotected.
- 03-10-2016, 06:21 AM #2
- 03-25-2016, 06:47 AM #3
Re: Anyone with 6 plus apple red leather case?
Sorry for the lack of pictures but I had a red leather case on my 5S and it does not age well. The leather loses all color and just turns black over time. I highly recommend getting one of the brown or grey cases and they'll age very nicely.
I don't think you need to be concerned with the heat, if the TPU is holding up to it then the leather will.
I was worried about the bottom being exposed but I'll give Apple this much, they designed the case so the phone never touches anything directly when you set it down or drop it.
- 04-02-2016, 03:19 PM #4
- By asaf1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2016, 07:52 PM
- By NatsFan78 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2016, 07:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2016, 09:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2016, 07:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2016, 07:12 PM