- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
iPhone dictation over blooth
I want to use the iPhone for dictation while driving, but I can't hold the phone up close or I'll get ticketed. The car is too noisy for the native microphone to work while the phone is mounted on the air vent. I hoped that a blootooth headset with good noise cancellation might work but I can't figure out how to get the recording software to "hear" the headset's bluetooth microphone.
I have iphone 6s+ and Sennheiser Presence. I welcome suggestions or advice.
Last edited by jodyash; 02-27-2016 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Spelling in title
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2016, 08:01 AM
- By BDog5233 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2016, 03:17 PM
- By caotrido in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2016, 11:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2016, 09:32 PM
- By johnniearchangel in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2016, 02:57 PM