External Storage.

afl2277

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
In my introduction post I mentioned I have a Leef iAccess which plugs into an iPhone via lightning connection and takes an sd card, I knew I couldn't store books, but missed the bit where certain music tracks won't store. So I thought I'd pass on my experience, as I seem to now have my music tracks working.

So, iAccess plugged into the phone, my already used sd card slotted in, and all my photos were there, but only one track which was an MP3. While looking around the app that controls this which is in the Apple App Store, the first page shows transfer files, content viewer, Ibridge camera and settings. Tap on content viewer and there is photos, music, movies, documents. But at the top were two tabs. One said APP CONTENT. Remember this one...

Disappointed that only one track showed up, I found my way into files on the sd card....an old android file, and one that said something like DCIM. No doubt got those initials wrong, but most will know what I mean. And in amongst all that rubbish stuff were my music tracks. I found if I long pressed on a track a menu appeared, either move to specific place or to app content. I tried specific place which brought the photos, music, movies etc list up, tapped music but the file wouldn't move. So I tapped on app content and the music file moved. I went back to the main page, tapped on app content tab at the top of the page....the one I said to remember...and there was the track. I tapped on it and it played. So I moved the rest to app content.

It's maybe not ideal, maybe not as some would want the iAccess to work, but now I have photos etc on the first page and to get to my music I just have to tap on the app content tab.

No doubt anybody with a PC will have found an easier way round it, converting files etc, but with no PC....(hacked and not prepared to spend on another to get hacked).....I found this worked :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner