Power Paranoia, or Just in Case.

afl2277

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Many smartphone users have power issues, either because their phone is surgically attached to their hand, or they have maybe health reasons tor needing a constantly working phone.

I frequently set off in my van to camp for weekends, and being the scrat I am will usually overnight on a free seafront. No hook up. Or I will set up on a camping field, far from nowhere with no power outlets. Yet health dictates that my phone is always working. some might think buying an iPhone with none removable battery wasn't my best ever idea, but when I researched the iPhone I found a handy little gadget...the lightening to micro USB adapter, which meant I could use my portable chargers.

One charger recharges with solar, while the other is two fully charged batteries who's case becomes the phone charger. I can use these now when I'm out and have at least 3 full phone charges.

I thought I'd post this because very often we have stuff we've used with other phones, packed away as useless because of the iPhone lightening connection. But one small purchase and all these can be used again. image.jpeg

Last edited:

afl2277

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I rely on my Anker PowerCore+ to ensure I have juice all the time

I'd already got chargers so decided the adapter was the way to go. One thing though, I saw these adapters cheaper on online sales sites, but anything to do with charging I buy genuine, so bought mine from the Apple site. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro