Lifeproof 6S Plus N??d is FINALLY out

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
And they are shipping early. Said it would be in stock the 12th...getting it tomorrow!

I'll let y'all know if it lives up to the 6 N??d, and the 5S N??d.

This phone is going to be a giant oversized ridiculous beast...but underwater 4K videos! LOL

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Most importantly for me, how is the external speaker? If LifeProof is still doing their thing with "adding bass" and the case is still distorting the audio out of the external speaker, I just can't do it.

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I've had the N??d for the 5S and the 6.

Notable Improvements:
1. The fingerprint window is bigger and more efficient (granted the 6S is too but it works much more flawless than in the past)
2. The bezel for swiping up and down menus is much better. Not even an issue anymore.
3. Sound quality both speaking and listening is better.
4. Ear hair doesn't catch the window anymore :)
5. The adapter for non iPhone buds is smaller and flat wired.

Issues:
1. The charge door is pretty rough to open and close. This may just be because it is new. More to follow.

Will check out the speaker system tomorrow.

Definitely has a better look and finish than the 6 model. Same style, just feels refined.

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
The speaker system is as expected. It is the same as the 6 model whereas the back hollowness creates a type of reverberator. It sounds good but as good as a slightly amplified phone speaker.

I have noticed it doesn't vibrate nearly as much as the 6 model. Again, the design feels more refined. They did good here!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711