How to taking care of apple earpod?
hi, recently i getting amazed by apple earpod, since from the day i bought my iphone 5c, i never consider looking for this earpod because in my experience every earbud that come with the phone are garbage.. so i skip them, but now i decided to try it and it sound awesome for me... all the music detail that i never heard appear in there and i never know that earbud can produce some bass and above all, it is super comfort in my ear, it feels like i can wear them all day...
so after that i decided this will be my main earbud, but this earpod is very fragile , it is white (mean will get dirty and visible) and the cable is somewhat feels fragile, so maybe there is any advice or may a workflow to make sure this earpod will not break in month or years?
- 02-08-2016, 06:48 PM #2
Re: How to taking care of apple earpod?
I'm glad you're enjoying your EarPods. To clean them use a damp (not soaked) cloth. Use a damp Q-Tip to clean the hard to reach parts. I don't think EarPods are really built to last for years but ensuring that the cord doesn't get tangled or pulled on can't hurt.
- 02-08-2016, 06:48 PM #3
- 02-08-2016, 07:30 PM #5
- 02-08-2016, 09:00 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2016, 07:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:08 PM
- By tsparks1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2016, 05:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2016, 04:40 PM