Portable Bluetooth Speaker

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
So I've decided to get myself a portable bluetooth speaker for myself, it'll be my first one.

Very interested in the UE Boom 2, how's the sound quality and bass?

Is it worth it?

Does it work well with the iP6S+?

JBL Xtreme seems to big, so does the UE Megaboom.

Last edited:

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the UE Mini Boom and I love it. I'd definitely recommend the UE stuff every time. I actually prefer the more natural bass response of the Mini Boom to some of the units out there with overhyped bass. The Mini Boom is also crazy portable.

kindacrazyazn

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
I got a Dknight MagicBox II for my fianc?e it and it works well and sounds really good! Plus it is less expensive than the other options. Good, clear bass and super portable. Buttons on the top respond well and volume corresponds with the phone or other devices volume. I have used it on her iP6S and my iP6S+ and MacBook Pro. All pair easily with it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Jawbone JamBox (the first edition) for approximately 5 years and it's still going strong. The battery has deteriorated some but it still sounds great.

AgeT

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I got an UE MegaBoom , and UE Roll , a Voombox and a Supertooth Disco1.
My favorite is the MegaBoom and it is heavily reduced currently. Best bass and sound quality

Indabaa

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
UE MegaBoom is really worth buying, UE Roll 2 is also good one from the same brand. UE Roll 2 has got 15% louder sound and can be enjoyed till 9 long hours within 100 feet Bluetooth wireless range.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2