best iphone 6S cases?

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I've always been a fan of the Otterbox Defender. I normally wind up with close to all the different color cases they offer before it's all said and done (except the pink colors lol). Currently sporting the Citron Green shell with Gunmetal Grey skin. I've always chose OB because I work in public safety and need the option to use a holster (plus I hate having a bunch of stuff in my pockets, especially a "Phablet" lol). One thing that I like about OB as well is the warranty replacement policy and how great their customer service is. I started using OB in 2009 with my first iPhone 3GS, various BlackBerry's, Android, and now my 6 Plus. I've had to have various case elements replaced and they've always had the replacements to me in a timely manner, and always let you keep the parts that aren't damaged so you may wind up with extras.

I know some folks aren't fans of OtterBox, this is just my experience and .02 cents worth.

gpo1956

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
The Catalyst on my iphone 6 is the best I've used to date. In fact, I've used it longer than any case on any phone to date (Android or iphone). I was an habitual case trader, but since I've gotten this one, I've lost the urge.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Just got a 6s a week ago. Except for the mophie, all my 6 cases work just fine on my 6s. Leather, tech 21, case mate and a few more.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
The Catalyst on my iphone 6 is the best I've used to date. In fact, I've used it longer than any case on any phone to date (Android or iphone). I was an habitual case trader, but since I've gotten this one, I've lost the urge.

That one looks pretty nice. Question though, can you use this case with a glass screen protector installed?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

How is the speaker/talking/hearing during calls? I had a lifeproof for my old 4s and it was horrible for sound.