Bulky silicone Apple case
I bought the silicone case yesterday is it just me or the case is too bulky?
I dont know,
there is a lip that keeps the screen looks bulky, already has some dust between the case to screen.
the leather also so bulky? its feels nice in the hand, although little slippery...
- 11-23-2015, 04:49 AM #2
- 5,512 Posts
Re: Bulky silicone Apple case
I have the leather case and a couple of the silicone here in a drawer and they're far from bulky. I do agree the lint is attracted to the silicone, however. I did read someone here say that lessened over time, but I do like the feel of the leather.
- 11-23-2015, 07:24 AM #3
- 12-10-2015, 08:03 AM #4iMore Newbie
- 20 Posts
Re: Bulky silicone Apple case, does anyone think it's to bulky?
I don't find the silicone case bulky in the least. Great case! I also recently purchased (like day before yesterday) the new controversial battery case with the hump. It's great! It does lay flat by the way and you may type away just like you would without a case. Also, the battery life is great with it.
- By PondHockey in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2015, 03:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2015, 06:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2015, 09:47 AM
- By IanRip in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2015, 02:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2015, 07:02 AM