Speck Candyshell Grip 6/s/+ sale at Amazon

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Just thought I'd share this.

Right now, Amazon has the Speck Candyshell Grip for 6S+ in White, Black, and light Blue for $16.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus - Black/Slate Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NOHAHK...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2655287

Regular size iPhone they have the White one for $14.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6/6S - White/Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MV77G8...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2655287

I had a moss green one for my old 6 and it was great. Just picked up the Black/Gray for my 6S Plus for when I want a little extra protection. $16 is a really good price on these.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
The one for my 6 was ideal. Grip is top notch. I always described it as a case that "grips you back".

I wish they had a better choice of colors, but the Black/Gray will do the job.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Got my black/gray for 6S+. I love these cases (on my old 6) but I don't like it on the Plus. The Plus to me is right at the threshold of being too big. Anything but a slim case pushes it over the edge for me. I might be sending this one back. I just don't think I'll use it ultimately.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I got my black one. I'm really not feeling this on the bigger phone. It just makes it a little too bulky. The rubber grips combined with the Plus' width make it really hard to get out of pockets.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I got my black one. I'm really not feeling this on the bigger phone. It just makes it a little too bulky. The rubber grips combined with the Plus' width make it really hard to get out of pockets.

Doesn't surprise me. The Plus is fairly large, have to be mindful of what you put on there. I do know some using Otterbox on theirs and that's too much for me :) But if that is what they need/want, then that's cool!

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't surprise me. The Plus is fairly large, have to be mindful of what you put on there. I do know some using Otterbox on theirs and that's too much for me :) But if that is what they need/want, then that's cool!

Yeah, cases can make or break a phablet. That's what I'm seeing personally anyway.

Last year when I tried and ultimately returned the 6+, I think I had a Candyshell Grip on it as well. I remember thinking that a slimmer case might have made a big difference, and this has proved it.

I can't really deal with the Plus with anything thicker than the Spigen Liquid Crystal, which is very slim. Fortunately it still offers a bit of drop protection. It helps that this year's iPhone is built pretty tough to begin with.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting real sick of the clear case thing so I'm gonna give this Candyshell Grip a 24-48 hour challenge. Just put it on. Won't take it off until tomorrow night at the earliest. It really is a very protective case. I feel very comfortable with this case being between my phone and a tile floor, cement sidewalk, or an asphalt driveway.

DanMmy

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I would suggest you to buy a bumerper case call slider, which is a combination of both PC, TPU, and Rubber. I'm using it right now, and I dropped thousand times, but nohing broke.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234