Is Apple leather case made of a real leather?
I wonder if the Apple leather is made from a real leather ??? (which animal if so ?!)
I turn it buy the midnight blue or the gray rose, Then I saw the gray rose on a friend's phone and it's all really dirty and scratches after only 4 days ...
im vegetarian so .. I hope you have an answer to this issue
- 11-16-2015, 09:23 PM #2
- 11-17-2015, 05:34 AM #3
- 7,736 Posts
Re: Is Apple leather case made of a real leather?
Welcome to iMore! The Apple leather cases are made from cowhide, as @Spencerdl stated. I've been using leather cases for over a year and, just like any leather product, a certain level of care needs to be taken to ensure that it doesn't get banged up and dirty. That being said, they wear really well and develop a uniqueness over time IMHO.
If you don't like the idea of real leather covering your phone check out Apple's silicone cases. They're really nice and animal friendly.
iPhone 6s Silicone Case - Charcoal Gray - Apple
iPhone 6s Plus Silicone Case - Charcoal Gray - Apple
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2016, 04:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2015, 01:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2015, 12:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2015, 10:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2015, 09:12 AM