Good iPhone Cables?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I love Anker. I have a one foot Powerline cable, a 3 foot nylon cable,a 6 foot nylon braided cable and a powerline 10 foot cable a day they work just as good as Apple OEM cables but last longer.

I love the Space Gray PowerLine to match with my Space Gray 6S+

You should check out their PowerPort and PowerCore+

lkveggie

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Good to hear reviews on these cables. I just realized one of my chargers is starting to split so I was looking on Amazon for a new one but I'm never sure what brand to buy. I'm thinking I definitely want a braided cord, they seem to last longer than just plastic or rubber. Anker seems to be a good one, plus they have cool colors!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Good to hear reviews on these cables. I just realized one of my chargers is starting to split so I was looking on Amazon for a new one but I'm never sure what brand to buy. I'm thinking I definitely want a braided cord, they seem to last longer than just plastic or rubber. Anker seems to be a good one, plus they have cool colors!

I bought myself a couple of the PowerLine Lightning in Space Grey, they match my Space Grey iPhone and definitely looks cooler than the normal white cable given by Apple.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

I love anker. Been using their products for years and for the most part work great. I do find their micro usb cables to be so-so. The little prongs wear off and allows the device to let go of the cable quite easily at least with my PlayStation 4 controller.

I have a 6 foot braided cable in gold and a 3 foot one in rose gold and they are fantastic. Also have a 10 foot power line cable which is rubber and is also great.

Peter Dowdye

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
I have had no issues with the powerline anker 6ft cables and also their new charges work just like the samsung or motorola quick charge. hope this helps

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I've been seeing various reviews about defective Anker cables lately. Seeing as I need a few Lightning cables now I'm curious if you guys still recommend them. If so, which ones should I get?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been seeing various reviews about defective Anker cables lately. Seeing as I need a few Lightning cables now I'm curious if you guys still recommend them. If so, which ones should I get?

Any MFi certified cable should do but I'm a big fan of Anker Powerline cables. They're well built and reasonably priced. I have a few Amazon cables as well but I've had issues with them falling apart.

bob4432

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
After a bit of reading it seems this is for the post iPhone 4s/iPad 2 and does not apply to my older equipment. Gotta learn some way 😀😳. Please disregard my post above for those using older equipment 👍.
Bob

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I have used both an anker cable and a belkin charging cable and have had a very good experience with both. The anker cable is a six foot cable, purchased it on amazon; they come with an 18 month warranty if you have any issues (they send you a new replacement). The belkin cable I was able to pick up at Ross for $10 and it is just as good as the apple cable in my experience. I would even say it charges my phone slightly faster. I have had it for over a year now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen