- 01-20-2016, 12:32 PM #26
Good iPhone Cables?
I have a 6 foot braided cable in gold and a 3 foot one in rose gold and they are fantastic. Also have a 10 foot power line cable which is rubber and is also great.
- 01-25-2016, 01:32 PM #27
- 04-01-2016, 10:17 PM #28
- 04-04-2016, 01:02 AM #29
- 09-15-2016, 06:59 PM #30
- 09-18-2016, 06:01 AM #31
- 09-18-2016, 06:51 AM #32
- 09-18-2016, 06:52 AM #33
- 09-18-2016, 08:45 AM #34
- 09-18-2016, 10:27 AM #35
- 09-18-2016, 03:29 PM #36iMore Beginner
- 78 Posts
Re: Good iPhone Cables?
I have used both an anker cable and a belkin charging cable and have had a very good experience with both. The anker cable is a six foot cable, purchased it on amazon; they come with an 18 month warranty if you have any issues (they send you a new replacement). The belkin cable I was able to pick up at Ross for $10 and it is just as good as the apple cable in my experience. I would even say it charges my phone slightly faster. I have had it for over a year now.
- By reese2147 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2015, 07:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 18Last Post: 11-20-2015, 11:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 09:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2015, 08:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 06:42 PM