Is the midnight blue leather different?
In the store here they have the previous leather of midnight blue (the older box not the 6s). Is this case is diffrent from the 6s case?
Also I notice that the silicone case is very(!!) slippery this year,why's that?
Thanks for help
- 11-07-2015, 09:43 PM #2
- 11-08-2015, 08:12 AM #3
- 11-08-2015, 09:46 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 209 Posts
Re: Is the midnight blue leather different?
After some use the newer 6 S Plus case in "Stone" feels like my older 6 in red.
My concern about leather and the blue is will it look so trashed so fast as those non-black or light and bright leather cases from the past.
All rather vain, but I know past cases in black looked decent much longer.
- 11-08-2015, 11:46 AM #5
- 11-08-2015, 12:31 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2016, 01:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 06:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2015, 06:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2015, 06:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 05:33 PM