Saddle brown vs Midnight blue case?

I

iMore Question

Saddle brown vs Midnight blue case

SO I doubt which will suite and combo better on silver white iphone?
saddle brown or the midnight navy blue?

At first, I torn to buy the silicone stone, then I saw the silicone case on a friend's iPhone, notice it's good for grip however over time, it becomes loose and peels off more easily at the corners even due his phone her phone's never fall down or get any hit. Not to mention attracts lint and dirt.
I cant see the case direct on my phone cause they dont have a display in the store, it's sealed in the box of Apple

what do u think?
thanks for any advice!!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Saddle brown vs Midnight blue case

Welcome to iMore!

I have the blue with my silver and like it a lot but it does get darker with age. The saddle brown looks really nice too! I don't think you can go wrong with either. :)

And definitely get the leather. Not a fan of the silicone. I have two in a drawer that I don't use but the leather only comes off to clean my phone.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I've got both leather and silicone cases. The silicone cases I"ve owned have never gotten loose or peel off. It's high quality. I found the silicone cases better if you're active and carry your phone around when running or working out because it doesn't absorb sweat ... and the leather does. But I like the look of the leather better.

The silicone does attract lint, but it's easily removed. I just blow on it and it's all gone. Since getting the 6S, I've only been using the silicone case.

I think saddle brown and midnight blue would both look really nice on the silver/white iphone. Go to the store if you're not sure. They usually have samples sitting out for you to try on your phone.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I think saddle brown and midnight blue would both look really nice on the silver/white iphone. Go to the store if you're not sure. They usually have samples sitting out for you to try on your phone.

Good point! And you have 14 days to change your mind :)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Saddle brown vs Midnight blue case

I originally bought the saddle brown leather case for my 6s Plus but then ended up exchanging it for the blue case. Ever since then I've been torn and tempted to buy another saddle brown case and just switch between the two.
My only gripe with the blue case is that, just like @robertk328 stated, it does get darker as it wears and starts to look a little black. I'm sure the saddle brown will always look brown.
The struggle is real.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I originally bought the saddle brown leather case for my 6s Plus but then ended up exchanging it for the blue case. Ever since then I've been torn and tempted to buy another saddle brown case and just switch between the two.
My only gripe with the blue case is that, just like @robertk328 stated, it does get darker as it wears and starts to look a little black. I'm sure the saddle brown will always look brown.
The struggle is real.

First world problems. Lol.
I had both the brown and navy for my 6. I actually liked the way the brown "aged". It did look darker, but it had character.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

First world problems. Lol.
I had both the brown and navy for my 6. I actually liked the way the brown "aged". It did look darker, but it had character.

This is what I'm thinking. And why the saddle brown is my next purchase, besides changing it up a bit.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

I did brown after knowing black looks best over time but I also went from years of black front phones to a big white s Plus. Navy was the contender until I saw the navy as well as brown against a black coat I wear often. It looked good with lots of stuff and I'll treat the wear like I do with shoes and gloves I use for physical severe work.

These are definitely first world problems. It's also as silly that I've got reservations on my 6s Plus size and weight because my work has had me a cel phone user back to bag and brick phones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234