Tempered Glass Screen Protectors on iPhone Question

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I have always used screen protectors on my phones, but on my iPhone 6 just started using the Tempered Glass.. My question is, when I was at my Verizon Wireless store the other day an associate told me that using a Tempered Glass screen protector actually hurts the screen. He said the chemicals on the tempered glass actually ruins the phones original oleophobic coating. So he said it is a tradeoff, use one and don't have scratches, or use a screen protector and when taken off it will ruin the phone screen...what is everyones opinion on this? Is he correct?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've decided to forgo a screen protector on my 6s Plus. For the first time in many years I get to experience what the actual screen feels like.....It feels GREAT...SMILE

David Smith47

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
As far as I am concerned,i am accustomed to using the 3D curved tempered glass screen protector protecting against scratching, abrasion, erosion and finger-print,i bought a really fashionable but affordable 3D curved edge full coverage protective toughened tempered glass film with perfect ARC edge design fully preservation for my screen for my iPhone 6 Plus at onu-mall.com/3d-curved-edge-full-coverage-protective-toughened-tempered-glass-film-for-iphone-6-plus--6s-plus.html

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner