It came in the mail yesterday. It comes in very simple packaging and all you get is the base, you use your lightning usb chord and charger for your phone and plug it in for it to work. After one day I am not seeing the 49 dollar value, it looks nice and i have not plug any speakers into it yet and I guess I will see how it grows on me over some time.
I have a couple cases and the Otterbox Symmetry will not work with it but my Incipio case does. Fell free to ask questions, I will try and take some pictures and post them later. I got the Space Gray version to match my 6s Plus, currently I have I am using my 6 Plus with the base.
- 09-18-2015, 06:24 AM #2
Re: Lightning Dock
It feels like aluminum and it is pretty heavy for its size. I can lift it off without holding on to the base, however this am rolling over and trying to take it off with one hand from the side it was a little difficult ended up sitting up and pulling it off from the top and that worked fine.
Last edited by ChuckG73; 09-21-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Re: Lightning Dock
I wanted to like this. It does stick and you do need to hold the base to take it off most of the time. This is just a stupid pulse buy for me. I guess it is because I have TYTL qi chargers that I used with Android I was looking for that same experience and it is not even close. It is easier plugging it in with just the cable instead of trying to line up the port with the base and setting the phone down. When will Apple adopt wireless charging?
Last edited by ChuckG73; 09-19-2015 at 06:11 AM. Reason: spelling correction
- By James Yarbrough in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2015, 07:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2015, 11:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2015, 09:20 PM
- By ivantwilliams in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2015, 05:37 AM
- By ivantwilliams in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2015, 05:57 PM