Maps on iOS 9

reprep

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
So did they improve anything major like. Maps sending you to the right location? Better turn by turn directions act? Anything you would really use maps for

reprep

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
That's weird because everyone I know but one person has a iPhone. And no one has ever had apple maps work right. Ppl from 5 different states so I know it's not just a area thing.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Apple Maps is a work in progress. They haven't been in the game very long and they've come a long way. I use it often and have never had an issue. The only missing feature for me is lane guidance.
Thank you for voicing your opinion. Perhaps you should send some feedback to Apple. www.apple.com/feedback

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The only issue I have seen is a lack of streets compared with Google maps. Google has more of the side streets and is just more complete. Apple Maps are catching up though. I've never really had a problem using it.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Apple Maps works just fine. It's only "problem" is Google Maps is just better top to bottom. More useful features for sure. I've tried to just use Apple Maps to see if I'd miss Google Maps and I end up doing just that every time. The flip side is, I am grateful to have two great Nav apps on board between the two of them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711