Do your earbuds fall out of your ears?

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
The more 'classic' earbuds I have from my iPhone 4s work great. The newer ones that you're all familiar with don't seem to work all that well for me as one of them seems to fall out all of the time. Do you guys have that issue? Are there any tricks to have it stay in? When I was running in the colder weather I would wear a knit cap and ensure it covered my ears so the buds did not fall out. How about you guys?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Look into 3rd party loops to attach to them... Or just find a pair of the older style if those work better for you... Or 3rd party replacements with better fit...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Typically, the  earbuds stay put in my ears, but if I try to run/jog then yeah, they'll fall out.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If I'm just relaxing and not doing anything, yes the apple earbuds stay put, but the minute I start any activity they slip out. I honestly prefer the BOSE earbuds much better.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, and I stopped trying to wear those blasted pods. I got me a Bluetooth headphone set instead. Over the head earmuff style. The only way to go!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I use Jaybird Bluebuds for running. They never budge. I don't like the  buds at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
They stay put, but still feel pretty loose. Just picked a lg tone Bluetooth headphones

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Yeah after years of dealing with the Apple Ear buds during jogs and workouts I finally recently bought the Beats Powerbeats 2 Wireless headphones and they work great for me. Sound is fine, they stay on/in my ears, and no wires is great...

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
They stay put, but still feel pretty loose. Just picked a lg tone Bluetooth headphones

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

I have a pair of the Tones as well. Love them. I use them while driving and at work. I don't use them running or working out bc I don't think they're sweatproof.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I thought I was the only one that had this problem. Cannot stand the Apple earbuds. I use Sol Republic. They work great AND stay in your ears while doing activities.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The earpods that come with the iPhone are horrible. None I've ever had stay in my ears. I've used several brands of earbuds, but they aren't much better. I finally settled for over the head Bluetooth earphones. Works better than anything I've tried.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I have goofy ears. Mine doesn't fall out once. The Jawbone and the BlueAnts wouldn't stay or fit in my ears. Got a Plantronic set and they are no better. Right now I am using my husbands LG's. But I think I'm going to invest in the Bose lineup. So right now I am using the Apple EarPods.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I have goofy ears. Mine doesn't fall out once. The Jawbone and the BlueAnts wouldn't stay or fit in my ears. Got a Plantronic set and they are no better. Right now I am using my husbands LG's. But I think I'm going to invest in the Bose lineup. So right now I am using the Apple EarPods.

My ears must be just as goofy then. EarPods fit perfectly, even when I'm active. I've never had luck with Bluetooth headsets though so I completely stopped trying to use them.

zestypepper

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Yeah after years of dealing with the Apple Ear buds during jogs and workouts I finally recently bought the Beats Powerbeats 2 Wireless headphones and they work great for me. Sound is fine, they stay on/in my ears, and no wires is great...

I 2nd that. First pair of Bluetooth wireless headphones that stay in my ears. And I have tried them all!

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
The stock Apple earbuds fit and stay in my ears perfectly. They are the only earbuds I can really use comfortably. And I think the sound is pretty good if you have realistic expectations. I have pro level Audio Technica cans in my recording studio, but no way am I walking around with those things on my ears.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73