Is it possible for iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus leather case get wireless charging feature?

Robotb52

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Only one week will the new iPhone 6s be released, :biggrin:I'm excited, and so far I haven't heard any rumor about the wireless charging feature. However, I watched a YouTube video yesterday and found there are wireless receivers!!! Apparently it's a module chip.It looks very small and thin. I'm wondering that is there anyone have successfully made a real iPhone 6 wireless charger or not. More and more Android flagship devices have add it as an essential feature. Also from my observation of my friends and colleagues, most of them are using iPhone 6/6 Plus leather cases or silicone cases. Like Spigen, Benuo and Lifeproof. Sometimes the silicone cases are more colorful. As for the feature I mentioned, personally I feel that it is pretty proper for leather cases to get a wireless charging feature. Because the back of a silicone case is usually soft, and oppositely, the back of a leather case tends to be hard. It has a sheetmetal inside. And from the introduction of the wireless receiver, it's just 0.5mm, ultra slim. So I think it's much more convenient to get a wireless charging feature. The bottom of the case will only be thicker a little. Anyone have heard it before?

Last edited:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't think you'll see this feature in an iPhone this time. Also, I've had phones with wireless charging, I'm not impressed.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The thing I don't like about wireless charging is you can't use the phone while it's charging. It just sits in a dock. May as well use the cable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro