Which LG tone is the best?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I currently have the HBS-900 or the Infinim's. I am considering changing for the HBS 800 or Ultra or the HBS 760 or the Pro's.

I like the HBS-900 but the thing feels like it is more prone to break then the others. Sound wise I love bass and these are ok.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I have the ultras and the regular tones, the regular tones are louder than the ultras but the ultras sound better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I have the ultras and the regular tones, the regular tones are louder than the ultras but the ultras sound better

Now thank you for the informative response. Idc for loudness as much as I care for sound quality.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
You might get a better response in Android Central.

Meh lol. I would try head-fi but it's Bluetooth and sound quality isn't my most top priority with why I want the LG tones . See are more for travel since I can't wear on or over ear headphones with glasses that I wear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Meh lol. I would try head-fi but it's Bluetooth and sound quality isn't my most top priority with why I want the LG tones . See are more for travel since I can't wear on or over ear headphones with glasses that I wear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forget that. I was in a hurry and didn't read it close.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I'm not sure they'd know any more about Bluetooth headphones there than anyone here... my $0.02

You could also look at it like this though. There are a lot of users on AC that would be more likely to own the Tone series to go with their LG phones. I know anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much either, but most people I've seen using those also use Android phones as well.