I need a iPhone 6 wallet case, is here anyone being troubled like me too?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I lost my credit card last week cuz I put it in my pocket. Is here anyone have the experience with iPhone 6 wallet case?

Let me preface this by saying I don't use a case. However, I read another post on this forum that uses this one, and he is happy with it. https://www.tech21.com/en_us/classic-shell-wallet-case-for-iphone-6-black
I'm posting it because I've used Tech21 cases in the past, and they're great cases. They're a touch pricier than some cases, but I think they're worth it.

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I lost my credit card last week cuz I put it in my pocket. Is here anyone have the experience with iPhone 6 wallet case?

I use the Piel Frama leather wallet case for my 6plus and have never had a problem with it. The case has a section for credit cards as well as one for money, receipts ect. You can check it out on www.pielframa.com and under " Magnum Wallet ". You won't be disappointed

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My favorite wallet case is BookBook by Twelve South. Genuine hand stitched leather, plus the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus versions come with a removable case and stand option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative