How many cases do you own for your iPhone?

the_woollster

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Only 2 and they're both Spigen's. I tend not to buy more than a couple at once and just replace them when they start to look worn. If I came across anything exceptional though I might change my mind :laughing:

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Just the one for me but it's got a picture of my son when he was just a few months old so I'll not change that until it absolutely needs replacement.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I have six cases for my iPhone 6s. Two are clear by Spigen and Luvvitt (the Luvvitt is my favorite and is on my phone pretty much 24/7 now), one Caseology one in clear and rose gold, a no name clear and rose gold one that's super thin that I absolutely LOVED but that broke by the volume up button, another rose gold one that basically goes over the entire phone (I don't really like that one and regret getting it) and a rose gold battery case that I've only used twice since I got it in April.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I have six cases for my iPhone 6s. Two are clear by Spigen and Luvvitt (the Luvvitt is my favorite and is on my phone pretty much 24/7 now), one Caseology one in clear and rose gold, a no name clear and rose gold one that's super thin that I absolutely LOVED but that broke by the volume up button, another rose gold one that basically goes over the entire phone (I don't really like that one and regret getting it) and a rose gold battery case that I've only used twice since I got it in April.

Just curious...Which Luvvitt case are you referring to? I've been looking at them on Amazon

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Just curious...Which Luvvitt case are you referring to? I've been looking at them on Amazon

I have the Clearview case. I actually posted a photo of it in a different thread in the iPhone 6s section not too long ago. Only thing is, the company says it's a scratchproof case, but mine suffered a small scratch thanks to a nail file I had in my bag. I still love that case, though, other than that one flaw. My fault for not putting the nail file in a separate pocket in my bag.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the Clearview case. I actually posted a photo of it in a different thread in the iPhone 6s section not too long ago. Only thing is, the company says it's a scratchproof case, but mine suffered a small scratch thanks to a nail file I had in my bag. I still love that case, though, other than that one flaw. My fault for not putting the nail file in a separate pocket in my bag.

Thank you, I'll go check them out in Amazon..

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

I ordered this Leavitt Clearview case in pink for my Rose Gold 6S plus and looks pretty amazing thanks for the recommendation ❤️
d6d1488146532946ac6f849bc57c94e3.jpg
ee3cb38dddd2c8dc5e0fad6cf398bf74.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have waaaaay to many cases for my rose gold 6S+, but a lot less than I had for my gold 5S and white 4S.

So just off the top of my head: I have close to 25 decoden cases, 1 twelve south bookbook, 1 speck candyshell grip, 4 Apple leather cases, about 6 eBay cases(no particular name brand), 1 mophie rose gold juice pack, 1 Apple silicone case, 1 Kate Spade foilio case.
And I still have 1 decoden case and 1 incipio case on the way.
I *don't think* I forgot any....🤷🏻but who knows. I just have way too many !!

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
So far only 10. Which is pretty good from the bender I had with the 5s lol. But I've been finding myself selling cases now in a bundle of I don't use them often. No need to have them Laying around anymore.

neek87

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
Three cases for my rose gold iPhone 7 Plus. Two are six dollar cases from eBay and the third (my favorite) is my new Otterbox Symmetry. Very bright and colorful and protective. Love it.