How many cases do you own for your iPhone?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have three 6s Plus cables:
- Apple saddle brown leather
- Apple midnight blue leather
- Apple white silicone

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of returning my apple leather case, selling my otterbox cases, using my mophie and picking up a diztronic case for a thinner case

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
3 for my 6S Plus

Charcoal Grey Apple Silicone
Midnight Blue Apple Silicone
JETech case that came with my Swappa purchase

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You have to excuse @Ledsteplin, he actually thinks having one case is normal. LOL

I'm not into the "style" thing with cases. I want one that feels good and protects my phone. If one case accomplishes that, then I don't need another one. Why would I need another one? You don't seem to ever be satisfied with any you get.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not into the "style" thing with cases. I want one that feels good and protects my phone. If one case accomplishes that, then I don't need another one. Why would I need another one? You don't seem to ever be satisfied with any you get.

Having one case is not normal, however neither is Ledsteplin (only kidding)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Just ordered #3! From most of these posts, I realize that I'm far behind, but I don't want to freak my husband out too much! I ordered another Ballistic Jewel case.. this time not a clear but a teal. Ballistic sent an email out that they were having a sale. So I looked, almost bit, and then checked in on Amazon Prime, which "HELPED" me save even more money!

And on a side note... it's really sad that I got ridiculously excited that the "phone lady" in my husband's department managed to get Otterbox to send a replacement for his phone. We didn't think they would because he's had it so long. :dancing:

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Very true. It's just that most of us that frequent this forum aren't perfectly normal. Go out into the real world and most people have one case.

Very true... My husband just has one case for his Samsung 7 Edge. He knows I'm nuts with my case addiction, but doesn't care, he says as long as I'm happy do what you want.

My sister and her husband just have one case for their iPhones, they think I'm nuts with all my cases I have.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I end up with more than one just finding which one I actually like. Until I started using the Apple ones. Now I change them now and then for variety or to match my watch band.

boomer0127

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Every six months or so i buy a box of waterproof cases for my phone. Costs me about $3 for 30 snack-size ziplock bags that I use to keep the sweat out of my iPhone when i run. Otherwise, i am naked all the time. iPhones are too beautiful to bulk them up and uglify them in a case...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have Apple smart battery case, royal blue Apple silicone, speck Candyshell grip, regular candyshell, and a Zoo Gue TPU case. So I have 5.

PooyaRaki

May 5, 2016
Visit site
5 so far including an orange Apple silicone case. I get 1 or 2 new ones each month. Silicone case is steel so nice comparing to other cases.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW