Otterbox Defender iPhone 6 Plus
I just got the 6+ and have always had a Otterbox Defender case on all my devices. This time I got one of my phone and my wife's phone and both cases seem to have a gap between the screen protector and the phone screen. Anyone find a solution to this issue other than cutting it out? I contacted Otterbox and have not heard back yet...
- 06-19-2015, 07:15 AM #2
Re: Otterbox Defender iPhone 6 Plus
First, congratulations on your iPhone purchase. Second, I stopped using the OtterBox Defender when I got my iPhone 6 Plus because it was too bulky with the bigger phone, but I’ve heard many people complain about this same issue.
I think your best bet is to work with OtterBox on this problem.
- By Jamie Wooten in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 18Last Post: 06-23-2015, 03:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2015, 08:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2015, 06:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2015, 05:16 PM
- By solomon_grundy in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2015, 04:24 PM