Life proof case or otterbox defender?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The Otterbox Defender and the Lifeproof cases rate the same and both are owned by Otter. If you need waterproof, get either a Lifeproof or the Otterbox Preserver. Whichever looks and feels best to you.

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I just got the Lifeproof Nuud for my 6 plus and can't be more happier. When my phone fell in the pool it protected it without any damage whatsoever.

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Was wondering one thing, will the Lifeproof Nuud fit in the Seidio Dilex Holster? Just wondering before I ordered it. What holster/case does anyone else use for their Nuud?

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got a life proof the clip on the bottom already broke I'm two for two with life proof cases that broke by closing them. Last one I'll ever purchase. Also I get a lot of complaints that people can't hear me

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got a life proof the clip on the bottom already broke I'm two for two with life proof cases that broke by closing them. Last one I'll ever purchase. Also I get a lot of complaints that people can't hear me

I haven't experienced that happening yet with the one I have now but I've heard it occurring to others. I've had one on all of my iPhones and truly liked the protection that they provide but on the 6 Plus the charging port clamp does seem like a different design from previous models.
The one thing about any watertight case is yes they do muffle the sound somewhat but the protection against water balances it.

dennisfreitas

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Life proof I have had them all. I worked as a firefighter and needed to use my phone in rugged conditions. We had life proof on all our iPhones and iPads that we used in the field and we never broke a phone. They are a bit bulky. However if you want to truly protect your iPhone get life proof.