Should I get the Apple leather case or silicone?

I

iMore Question

Apple leather case or silicone

Hey.

How thick does the phone get with the case on (in the silicone one and the leather)?
Is the leather case thinner than the silicone one?

What Do you prefer? I can't check in the shop cause it's in a sealed box and can't open.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple leather case or silicone

The leather case felt thinner to me, if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

The leather case is thinner. I purchased a 2nd one over the silicone one for this very reason.

sydneycooper1979

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

The silicone is way more grippy, but it also collects dust and lint like nothing else. It was beyond annoying. I would go leather for that reason alone.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

I have both a almost never use the silicone because it collects lint like it was made to. I use the leather almost daily. I have the black, dark brown and the blue. I love the aged look you get from the leather.

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site

I prefer the silicon because it always protected my phone when I dropped it! (Even when I dropped it from the top of my car) But I dont like it how some silicon cases get dirty pretty easily, and it attracts dusts real quick... But leather ones look nice and luxurious!

Will6371

May 14, 2015
Visit site

Apple leather all the way..

Same here, the first leather case I looked at was a red one and it put me off the leather because it felt cheap but then I found out that the red leather I'd different to the other colours, the grain is smoother and it feels a lot more plastic than the other colours.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh