Amzer TPU 6 Plus and Spigen Slim Armor CS 6 Plus
Just had these two cases delivered from Amazon.
The Amzer case is super nice. Absolutely no bulk added. The grip is great. It's easy to balance one handed on four fingers with no slipping because of the good grip of the material. It's lightweight protection.
It looks great great on the 6Plus and only $7.99
The Spigen Slim Armor CS is also a good one.
Great protection not slippery. Seems as though it would protect well against corner falls and overall great protection.
It does add some girth to the mix but not a deal breaker.
You can add two credit cards or credit card and license to the back. I even tried 4 dollar bills folded twice in the card slot without the cards and it was a good fit.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 03-12-2015, 03:54 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2015, 02:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2015, 01:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2015, 10:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2015, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:51 AM