Wallet/Folio Case

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting a wallet case for my iphone 6 for nights out where I don't want to have my iPhone and my wallet in my pocket plus the cover on the wallet case when closed will also protect my screen from keys or coins in my pocket if I'm drunk and forget not to mix! Haha

Can I see some photos of yours on the iphone and any pros/cons on your one? Would really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
ADOPTED Leather Folio Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus Black APH13131 - Best Buy

Pros: Slim, not too sturdy, protects the screen.
Cons: No strap to seal the case shut.

Thanks mate I really like that. Although like you said I'd prefer a strap too just for peace of mind if I drop it knowing my luck without a flap it would open and land screen first!

Wish we still had Best Buy here in the UK. All the stores we had closed down a year or so ago. We don't really have any large electronics stores that sell lots of phone cases. We only have the Apple Store and the phone carrier stores have about a dozen cases at best! I really want to see them in person if I can as ordering online you never see all the things you want like bulk etc

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I've just ordered a dirt cheap one from Amazon as a tester to see how much is use it before wasting money as I do tend to have good intentions then they end up in a drawer.

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking at few wallet cases myself. To slip my ID in and out when going through airport security.
This one looks pretty cool.
http://www.silkinnovation.com/products/vault-slim-wallet-case-for-iphone-6-plus/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers! I've actually been looking at this one also! It's handy for things like walking the dog where I don't want to be walking around with my wallet and a dozen things in my pockets but I also need to get some cash out or stop by the shop for something.

Gold Max

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Humm... I am a big fan of wallet case. I would suggest you to buy JAVA or Designskin's wallet case. They are not that popular, but since I bought tons of wallet cases, and those two have the best quality. Well, price is quite expensive, but I like their cases because it lasts long. I don't know what else I should say :tongue: Wallet case is a great case that you can get!! I'm sure you won't regret your decision!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711