Bose SoundTrue vs Beats Tour
I need some help from "audio people." My wife asked what was something I wanted for my birthday and I told her a new pair of headphones would be great however I am torn between the Bose SoundTrue and the Beats Tours. I have heard people say that Beats are still really bass heavy and are not that good of quality. Right now I have a couple pairs of Skull Candy buds and a pair of old Bose MIE2.
Now, I have had a pair of Beats iBeats (uBeats) and Tours (old model) and remember they were ok but the Bose MIE2 sounded a lot better.
The thing I really need to know is if the newer Tours are still really bass heavy or have they gotten better?
Also, does anyone have the Bose SoundTrue earbuds and if so how do you like them?
- 02-07-2015, 05:20 PM #2
Re: Bose SoundTrue vs Beats Tour
I have both and my reasoning for using my Bose on a daily basis is the comfort and fit of them. They are so comfortable that I can wear them all day and I do during the week. My job permits me to listen to stuff while in working.
- 02-07-2015, 07:07 PM #4
- 03-25-2015, 09:56 PM #5
- By GadgetTron in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 26Last Post: 02-12-2015, 04:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2015, 06:54 AM
- By guy24w in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2015, 12:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2015, 12:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2015, 11:40 AM