Twelvesouth Book Book for iPhone 6

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
To be honest, it doesn't feel like it would just because of the material it is made of. But only time will tell. But it seems to be a tight fit. I'm going to keep using it for the rest of the weekend and see if it grows on me though. I have to admit, it is really cool and I like the improvements that were made. And it is nice to on my have to carry it around as opposed to my phone and a separate wallet.

I agree, TwelveSouth did a great job on designing this BookBook.

I got mine for my 5S a week ago and have been using it since and it's breaking in nicely. I love being able to just grab my wallet/phone and go with out having to carry my handbag alllllllll the time lol.

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air

jjcas15

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I've had no issues with my BookBook for my 6. It's breaking in very nice. I take the case out of the book often and it gets easier. Haven't noticed any decline in the case from sliding it in and out so often. They really did a great job on making this. And with the issue about my cards showing, my left hand is always covering them.

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I like the look of it. I really like the strap to keep everything closed in. It's a little pricey. I don't like that it doesn't have an ID window. And you can't use it as a stand.

For the 6plus you pull out the iPhone plastic frame half way and it bends into a stand and it slides back into place as a wallet when your done. Great feature.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Been going back and forth between the tech 21 case and the BookBook case and I think that I'm going keep the BookBook. I'm really getting used to it. And I love the functionality of it.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The BookBook case for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus is a definite winner. Used it everyday this week and was really happy with the functionality of it. It was interesting to see how many times I actually used it as a stand. I take my iPhone out with the shell still on to out in my car mount every time I get into the car and it works flawlessly. I get a lot of compliments and questions about it. Almost daily someone comments about the BookBook. And the price isn't that much more than some of these traditional style case that don't offer the extra functionality of having a wallet and a stand. Really happy with my choice and the build quality seems to be superior to the previous model for the iPhone 5 and 5S. I would definitely recommend this to anyone in need of a wallet case.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed a little peeling on the bottom edges. But not too much of an issue so far. Hoping it doesn't get worse.

It will get worse. Mine has. But still, it doesn't bother me because the overall look of the case is supposed to look used and old. It just seems to add to the case's character.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
For those interested in this case, after using it for a while now I have some new thoughts about it that may interest you. This is my third BookBook case. I have it for the 4, 5, and now the 6 Plus. I have loved all them. But I truly think that this one is the best. There are situations where a wallet case in general is a great option and then there are a couple of things that make the BookBook a unique option for those wanting to combine their wallets and phone cases. I didn't like carrying a traditional wallet because I don't like carrying a wallet in my pants pocket. I don't like putting my phone in my pants pocket either. So I would either carry my wallet in a jacket pocket or just in my hand. Same with my phone. Because of this, I would sometimes leave my wallet in the car, in my jacket, or at home often. And while out and about realize that I don't have any means to pay for things. Or I would leave my wallet in the car so I wouldn't forget it when I went out, but then when I wanted to place a good order for delivery and pay over the phone, I would have to go all the way out to my car to get my wallet to pay. This way I always have my wallet because I always have my phone. And it's just one thing to carry on my hand or jacket pocket. The BookBook specifically is awesome because this year I finally bought a car mount that I have been wanting to get for years. To have a removable shell is awesome so I can just remove it from the wallet and secure it easily in the car mount. I also use the stand feature of the case quite a bit when at work and at home. I don't have to worry about holding the phone while watching videos or finding something to prop it up with. So far, this case has been really great.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

chacha8585

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
I've had the bookbook for about 2 weeks now an absolutely love it!!! For the fact I can remove the phone with the shell case still helps reduce the bulk when I need too. It's perfect!iMoreAppImg_20150215_165029.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods